Drawing on a proud heritage with several of the first wineries established in Australia, Accolade Wines has evolved into a global premium wine company, producing some of the world’s best-known brands.
• Oldest larger scale Australia wine company with history dating back to 1836.
• #1 wine producer by volume in Australia.
• Hardys, established in 1853, made history by sending 2 whole hogsheads of wine to England in 1857.
• Houghton is the 3rd oldest wine brand in Australia and was established in 1836. It was also the first brand to plant Cabernet Sauvignon in Western Australia.
• John Reynell of Chateau Reynella was the first to plant vines in South Australia in 1838 and built the first underground cellar in Australia, which still exists on the grounds of Accolade Wines Head Office today.
• 50+ brands sold across more than 130+ countries; Brands originating from Australia, New Zealand, United States and Chile.
• 8,800+ awards in the last ten years alone, including 370+ trophies and 1,450+ gold medals.
• Largest Wine Production, Warehouse, Distribution and Innovation Centre in Europe called The Park, filling over 1 million bottles per day.
• 100% renewable electricity – wind turbine usage or electricity supplier that provide energy generated from renewable sources
• 6.3 million litres of water saved annually by installing a re-circulation system to cool the vacuum pumps on line
• Shipping containers hold 24,000Ltrs of bulk wine as opposed to 9,900Ltrs of finished bottled goods – saving 18,000 tonnes of CO2 each year
• Since July 2018 we have sent zero waste to landfill
WhatsApp Business Account
Talk to us via WhatsApp if you have any questions.